Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCCSL007 Support counselling clients in decision-making processes is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to assist clients to clarify their goals, explore options and develop a course of action.
This unit applies to individuals whose job role involves working with clients on personal and psychological issues, within established policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Assist clients to identify practical goals and requirements for these, and discuss with clients how goals might be modified based on client strengths
• Identify and explore factors which could influence the preference for, and ability to achieve, a course of action
• Assist clients to assess possible advantages and disadvantages of each possible course of action, and their appropriateness for meeting client requirements
• Document decisions and agreed ongoing support within organisation guidelines
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!