Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCAGE004 Implement interventions with older people at risk is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to work in partnership with older people and their carers to implement interventions in the context of an individualised plan to reduce risk.
This unit applies to support workers in a residential or community context. Work performed requires a range of well-developed skills where some discretion and judgement is required. Workers will take responsibility for their own outputs under direct or indirect supervision.
• Provide information to the older person and/or carer to clarify own role, responsibilities and accountability
• Use appropriate tools and methodologies, within scope of role, to determine risk based on physical indicators presented by the older person
• Implement strategies in a safe and effective manner that minimises the older person’s discomfort
• Complete, maintain and store all relevant documentation and reports according to organisation policy and protocols in a timely manner
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!