Nationally Recognised Qualification
HLTINF001 – Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to follow organisational infection prevention and control procedures, including implementing standard and transmission-based precautions and responding to infection risks.
This unit applies to individuals working in health and direct client care contexts.
• Follow hand hygiene practices in accordance with organisations policies and procedures
• Identify and respond to situations where additional precautions may be required to prevent transmission of infection
• Document and report activities and tasks that put self, clients, visitors and/or other workers at risk
• Identify, separate and maintain clean and contaminated zones
The Student must show evidence of the ability to complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the job role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!